As one of the newest venues in Milton Keynes our aim is to provide something unique for the families of the city. In simple terms, to create a play and educational venue where families relax and enjoy spending time together.
Not only do we have our fantastic 3-tier play frame with sections for all ages but we have our Imaginative Role Play Area; the sports arena and the didi cart track. Now the only question you have is whether to watch them play while you take a seat and relax or join in with all the fun?
Soft Play Area: With three separate jungle-themed play areas, each designed to provide a fun and age-appropriate physical challenge. For babies, toddlers and children up to age 12.
Imaginative Role Play Area: Where kids can pretend to be all grown up. As they walk and play throughout the whole camp they can learn and practice life skills in our themed imaginative role play rooms including: Builders Yard; Jungle Shop and Kitchen; Medical Hut; and Teaching and Research Laboratory.
Sports Arena: With footballs and basketballs this is a pitch fit for any Safari Sports Champion!
Classes & Clubs: We run lots of fun activities every midweek morning during term time for toddlers and parents to have fun and meet other people. Activities vary form arts and craft, story time, to safari sport and messy play.
50% off admission.
How to Redeem: Present your Max Card on arrival.
Terms and Conditions:
• Maximum of 2 adults and 3 children per Max Card.
• This offer is valid Monday to Friday 9:30 to 3pm during Milton Keynes School term time & 9:30 to 6pm at the weekends.
• This offer excludes Monday to Friday during Milton Keynes School Holidays.
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• This offer excludes the play & eat deal. 50% discount applies to entry only and not Watering Hole Café.